Get 3-in-1, clog-fighting action with Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer. It cuts through standing water to clear fully-blocked drains, prevents clogs with regular monthly use and protects pipesguaranteed or your money back. This powerful system removes hair, gunk, grease and soap scum whether you have a total blockage or a slow-running drain, while Pipeguard prevents pipes from being damaged as the clog dissolves. It works in the bathtub, shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink and garbage disposal, and when used monthly prevents buildup and stops clogs from forming. This drain cleaner is safe for all septic systems, garbage disposals and pipes, including PVC, plastic, metal and old pipes. Do not use with a plunger, in toilets or with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, or non-Liquid-Plumr clog removers (to avoid hazardous gas). It contains biodegradable surfactants and no phosphorous. Excessive heat or cold may cause Liquid-Plumr to form clumps, but this should not affect performance.
- 3-in-1 Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer unclogs drains prevents clogs with regular monthly use and protects pipes guaranteed or your money back
- Cuts through standing water to clear total blockages and unclogs slow-running drains destroying hair grease and soap scum
- PipeGuard prevents pipes from being damaged while you destroy the clog making Full Clog Destroyer safe to use throughout your home
- Prevents clogs from coming back when used monthly
- Unclogs your tub shower bathroom sink kitchen sink and garbage disposal
- This drain cleaner is safe for all septic systems, disposals and pipes, including PVC, plastic, copper and old pipes
Danger: keep out of reach of children. Injures eyes, skin and mucous membranes on contact. Harmful if swallowed. Do not use with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or other clog removers, as the release of hazardous gases may occur. FIRST AID: EYES - Flush with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes. SKIN - Wash immediately with water. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. DO NOT induce vomiting. In all cases, call a doctor or poison control center.
Ingredients: Contains Sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide and biodegradable surfacants. Contains no phosphorus.
Instructions: Slowly pour 16 ounces of Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer down the drain. For slow drains, wait 15 minutes. Flush with hot water. Repeat regularly to prevent build up. For garbage disposals, follow same usage directions and flush with disposal running. Avoid all splashing. Do not use with plunger or in toilets.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a