Clorox Pro Results Patio & Deck Cleaner is a fast action cleaner that removes mold stains and mildew stains, dirt, mud and grease stains. Use on sealed wood, concrete and stone surfaces. Transform old, dirty, mildew stained patios and decks with this ready to use quick rinse cleaning formula. This patio and deck cleaner with the professional bleach strength of Clorox requires no mixing or diluting. Apply product directly on surface, scrub as needed, rinse and let dry. Rinse treated and surrounding areas with water when complete. This will not harm plants or lawns. Patio and deck cleaning just got easier with Clorox Pro Results Patio & Deck Cleaner.
- Clorox Pro Results Patio and deck cleaner, 128 ounces,
- STAIN REMOVER: This fast acting outdoor cleaner removes dirt, mud, grease and built up grime making your home look like new,
- EASY TO USE: No mixing or diluting required, simply pour, scrub and rinse for an instantly clean appearance,
- PLANTS AND LAWN: Apply quick rinse formula directly to surface, scrub as needed, rinse and let dry. Rinse treated and surrounding areas with water. This will not harm plants lawns,
- CLOROX CLEANER: Give your home some curb appeal with Clorox Pro Results Patio and Deck Cleaner and make big outdoor jobs easy
Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Ingredients: Sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide. Contains no phosphorus.
Instructions: Add product directly to surface. For best results, scrub as needed. Rinse and allow to dry. DO NOT allow product or rinse water to enter storm drains, lakes, streams or other bodies of water.
Safe Handling Instructions: WARNING: EYE IRRITANT. May cause skin irritation. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. FIRST AID: EYES: Rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. DO NOT induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS. DO NOT USE OR MIX THIS PRODUCT WITH OTHER HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS SUCH AS PRODUCTS CONTAINING AMMONIA, TOILET BOWL CLEANERS, RUST REMOVERS, VINEGAR OR ACID. TO DO SO WILL RELEASE HAZARDOUS GASES. CONTAINS: Sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide. Contains no phosphorus.