Clorox Pro Results House & Siding Cleaner is an easy solution to keeping your siding clean. Remove built up grime, , mud and grease from surfaces such as stucco, wood and vinyl. This house and siding cleaner will clean and restore your property enhancing its curb appeal. Transform old, dirty siding with this ready to use quick rinse formula. This Clorox professional strength non bleach cleaner requires no mixing or diluting. The attachment allows you to reach the second story. Attach hose and spray, wait one minute and select rinse, then let dry. Rinse treated and surrounding areas with water when complete. This will not harm plants or lawns. Keep your siding clean and looking like new with Clorox Pro Results House & Siding Cleaner.
- OUTDOOR CLEANER: Transform your home with Clorox Pro Results House and Siding Cleaner, a convenient solution that works on stucco, wood and vinyl,
- STAIN REMOVER: This fast acting outdoor cleaner removes dirt, mud, grease and built up grime making your home look like new,
- EASY TO USE: No mixing or diluting required, simply plug the bottle opening into your hose and easily reach the second story for an instantly clean appearance,
- PLANTS AND LAWN: Apply quick rinse formula directly to surface, scrub as needed, rinse and let dry. Rinse treated and surrounding areas with water. This will not harm plants lawns,
- CLOROX CLEANER: Give your home some curb appeal with Clorox Pro Results House and Siding Cleaner and make big outdoor jobs easy
Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Ingredients: Lauramine oxide and cationic surfactants. Contains no phosphorus.
Instructions: Attach to garden hose. Set to RINSE position and rinse entire surface. Set to CLEAN position and spray evenly over surface to be cleaned. Allow to sit for one minute. Set to RINSE position and rinse suds off thoroughly and allow to dry. DO NOT allow product or rinse water to enter storm drains, lakes, streams or other bodies of water.